The Center for Touch Drawing...Resources for Creative Awakening

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 17:31:57 PDT

Hey all,
A friend sent me this website and I thought it had some possibilities for an art lesson. The demonstration took a while to load on my computer but it gives a pretty good explanation on how the touch drawing is done. Just thought I would send it along.
http://www.touchdrawing.com/
Blessings,
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---