Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ready Or Not Here They Come

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 16:32:38 PDT

We get students tomorrow and the construction crews, teachers and
custodians are still working. The building is open 24 hours a day now.
I'm going back in for a few things tonight (Sunday). If you want to see
before and after pictures check these out:

Before: Friday 8/23/02, 9:00 am
After: Sunday 8/25/02, 3:00 pm

                                Ready or not, here they come, Woody in KC

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: