Books

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 16:37:17 PDT

Thanks, all, for reminding me about Art Synectics and
Design Synectics...I have had both for a few years and
haven't looked at them in a while.
By the way, whoever said that "Art and Fear" wasn't
all that inspiring, I would have to agree, and this is
coming from someone who has been trying to find her
niche in art making for a long time. I'm sure there's
no real cure for artist's block, but does anyone have
any ideas? I suppose it wouldn't hurt to plan a
gallery trip!
What inspires you guys?

Jayna