Re: Wot to do? ::scratching head and pondering::

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 13:06:11 PDT

I am having similar thoughts....Our Back to School (meet the parents
) Night is real soon. I am thinking of having my 7th graders do art
affirmation type signs to have up in the halls that night. They did
lettering last year, so I think that this would make a good review
and also have something up for parents to see. I usually do name
portfolios too, but they take so long and no one sees them really.
I do like the movie idea though, can you tell us more about that, please?

Ann Wilschke
in Michigan where the construction is going on outside my window all
year.......eek!!

--
---