Handout for Gifted Program

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 10:43:39 PDT

This is in response to all the people who are STILL requesting the
packet I offered several days ago and who didn't read my follow-up
message:
        I had to rescind the offer because of the large size of the packet and
suggested you contact the school district that wrote it. Read the
archives if you need the names of the s.d. and the presenters.

Maggie

---