Re: PS re: "Wot to do?"

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 09:46:51 PDT

  I learned (after the first year) to not put anyone's name in INK in my grade book until the second grading period!

Sharon, I don't even start putting a grade book together until they get done with all the class changes. I get students coming in, going out coming back in going back out etc. (Maybe a little exaggerated.)

I really like the idea of the movie poster. I am finding out that the little side thoughts or ideas that just pop in our heads are often better than the ideas that we labor to come up with.

Just a thought,
Blessings,
Joe Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---