Re: Eric Carle video...coming to NAEA?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 16:17:25 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: linda eastman <lindacharlie@wwnet.net>

i think it's called Eric Carle: Picture Writer. just got a message from MAEA
that he will be the general session speaker at the NAEA convention in
minneapolis next year.
That news is soooo cool!!! I ordered his video this summer through his
website. It came like in 4 days along with the poster I ordered (don't
bother with the poster, guys). I don't think this video is too elem. for
middle school...I would even show it in HS myself. The video is such a good
tie-in with language arts and writing. He talks about how a book has beats
or rhythm and how near the end he changes the "beat" to bring it all
together and add punch (my words). I highly recommend it.

Can't wait to hear him speak at NAEA this coming year. I hope your MAEA
message is correct. Now I can't WAIT to gooooooo! Toodles....Bunki

---