Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Teaching Creativity and Synectics

From: jtowle (thetowles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 09:04:06 PDT

I say creative problem solving, is possible. I've found some of the
creative problem solving techniques found on this website helpful when
presenting problems to students:

Try a different technique each time you present a different project.

I also use the book "Design Synectics". It's a great resource. I
understand there's an "Art Synectics" book, but don't have it. Who has it
and what do you think? Is it worth having in my library? How different
is it from Design Synectics?