First Day Back

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 16:54:42 PDT

Today was the first day teachers were allowed back into our
building. Soon the construction will be finished and we will
have a beautiful air conditioned school. Right now everyone
is working round the clock to be ready for students Monday
morning. It's going to be a bumpy start but well worth. We
all gave the construction workers a round of applause at
breakfast this morning. Check out some pics at:

http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/NewRMSopens.html

                        Headed back to school, Woody in KC

--
This one soars: