Independent Children's Artist Networking Arts Education Showcase

---------

dlcstory_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 02:37:52 PDT

Friends:

This is a press release I sent out recently regarding an arts education
showcase ICAN is holding in Louisiana. If you are in Louisiana, please
come! We are going to have doorprizes, refreshments, craft activities
for the kids, a silent auction, and of course, performances from artists
of all arts disciplines. Laissez les bon temps rouler! Let the good
times roll!

Warmly,
Dianne

Dianne de Las Casas
Professional Storyteller
Director, Story Ballet Magic
President, ICAN - Independent Children's Artist Network
Co-Publisher, Working smARTS e-newsletter for children's artists
Louisiana State Liaison, National Storytelling Network
Founder, childrensartists e-group on Yahoogroups.com
P.O. Box 2656
Harvey, LA 70059
504-368-1831ph/fax
http://www.storyconnection.net <http://www.storyconnection.net/>