Re: Teaching Creativity and Synectics

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 16:17:39 PDT

my first copy of art synectics by nicholas roukes is about 15 years old and
i wish whomever i had loaned it to would return it! my second copy suffered
the same fate several years ago. i've given up hope of getting it back and
hope it is still available to purchase. sounds like i should also buy design
synectics too - i have only heard about it on this list. art synectics is a
book chock full of ideas for creating original works of art by starting out
with "idea" and developing it through medium. filled with examples. i
recommend it.

linda in michigan