Synectics books buying....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 11:14:42 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: ROppecker@aol.com
> Found It!
> Cambium Books
> "Design Synectics"
> "Art Synectics"
> by Nicholas Roukes
> Robert Oppecker
> Williamsburg
**************************

I know I sound like a broken record but for those of you looking for a good
book rate try..... half.com .....I've been getting $25-$30 books for $3-$4
lately and delivered to my door in 3-4 days. I just bought 4 Eric Carle
books for my new Eric Carle lesson to the tune of $18 and that included the
postage! Unfortunately it's just too dang easy to buy these books. Therein
lies my dilemma! Happy thoughts...Bunki

---