Re: how do deal with reluctant students in a class of 40?

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 11:44:30 PDT

Very wise words san-d.

I think I am gonna tape them above my computer.  I have a very soft heart but learned very early in my teaching career to have a very crisp edge to my voice.  My heart feels guilty at times sill though and yours was a reminder that that is  the way that things have to be.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso