Inquiry questions that work-

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 12:55:45 PDT

What are some good inquiry questions to start a class.  Which ones work for you all?  I admit this has always been my weak spot.  Finding the key to getting students drawn into the lesson.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso