jim faye: was how do deal with reluctant students in a class of 40?

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 05:55:48 PDT

jim faye has many books having to do with "...Love and Logic." his
philosophy for teaching, parenting, grandparenting grew out of the 60s-70s
logical consequences philosophy with the addition of some warm fuzzy stuff.
i've heard him speak several times and he gives very practical applications
in his talks and books. find out more at http://www.loveandlogic.com/

linda in michigan

on 8/24/02 8:40 AM, Maggie White at mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com wrote:

> jtowle wrote:
>>
>> Jim Faye & Fred Jones have good ideas for dealing with classroom discipline.
>>
>> Jones is an advocate for proximity control... the arrangement of your room
>> speaks louder than you....
>
> I second the Fred Jones recommendation....

---