Re: interactive websites?

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 20:15:40 PDT

Shari, sign up for Craig Roland's class through Davis
Instruction on Teaching Art Online. It was a fantastic
cours I took it over the summer. I can't say enough
good things about it. Kaye Passmore will help you with
anything you need to get in touch with taking the
class. www.davis-art.com and click on Online Learning.
Another excellent resource is TappedIn.
www.tappedin.sri.com. Anybody at the Help Desk can
help you, but BJ Bernquest has an art background (the
service is for educators in all areas) and an
understanding of the language and/or need. Also, how
are you comming on Distance Learning? You must be
excited for your new room! I share your joy.

Cindi Hiers
Fort White High School
Fort White, Florida

I am looking for some interesting