Re: interactive websites?

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 21:04:15 PDT

I have just come across this site [Eyes on Art] and I'm not sure if it fits
your needs, but it does seem to have different levels that the student can
interact on:

http://www.kn.pacebell.com/

There's a teacher's guide at:
http://www.kn.pacebell.com/wired/art2/guide/guide.html

I really need to go back to this site myself. Good Luck.
Cheryl

SZim52@aol.com wrote:
>....I am looking for some interesting interactive art educational
>websites that my high school students can use...if perhaps we are located
>to a group of computers....

---