Teachers with pc's in their classrooms

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 07:26:56 PDT

Hello Cyber Art Pals :) I want to pass on some
excellent information and resources for you to use in
your classrooms on your computers. Kevin Nitzberg has
an excellent website called ArtsConnected,
www.artsconnected.org, and it is FULL of interesting
and educational data for us to use. I read in his
post he is having a tutorial in Tapped In on Sept.5th
from 6-7:30 CST and I would encourge all of you to
attend. I have attended 2 of his tutorials, I will
attend this one too, and they are fantastic. I have
developed 3 lessons for my students and I use his site
as one source in all 3. I have an introductory
"Collection" presentation for returning students and
the students loved it. I can't tell you enough how
helpful Kevin is, how great Tapped In is, and how much
you are missing by not trying them! The URL for Tapped
In is: www.tappedin.sri.org and if you have never been
their you need to stop in sometime and check it out,
for your first visit sign in as a guest. The same with
ArtsConencted, you gotta try it!! Have a great day
off, Monday is Tomorrow and the little darlings will
be waiting to see you!!!!

Peace, Cindi