September 11th Memorial Lesson

---------

From: Jodi Ascunce (ascunce_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 10:38:36 PDT

My principal came to me the other day and wants me to involve the students
(Kindergarten-4th Grade) in some sort of memorial project for September
11th. There is a community art exhibit that the schools can enter, as
well as having something on display at our own school. I'm trying to
brainstorm, but so far haven't come up with anything really dynamite. I
thought some kind of a mobile would be cool, or some kind of a group
project that everyone could contribute to. Any thoughts?

Jodi

---