Where to find lesson plans - ages 13 to 16

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 10:36:35 PDT

>> where can i find useful art lesson plans for students aged 13-16?

I have many links to lesson plans on my site:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm
also middle school lesson plans:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/artlessons.htm

A good place to start is Getty ArtsEdNet:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/index.html
also check- The IncredibleArt Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/lessons.html

Another good place to look is list member sites:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/4kids-4teach.htm

Start with Woody's, Bunki's and Sharon's sites:
http://www.taospaint.com/LessonIndex.html
http://www.art-rageous.net/Art-Plans.html

Sharon has a links page, too:
http://www.art-rageous.net/ArtResources.html#Lessons

Hope this is what you are looking for. Happy surfing.

Judy Decker

---