Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Where to find lesson plans - ages 13 to 16

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 10:36:35 PDT

>> where can i find useful art lesson plans for students aged 13-16?

I have many links to lesson plans on my site:
also middle school lesson plans:

A good place to start is Getty ArtsEdNet:
also check- The IncredibleArt Department:

Another good place to look is list member sites:

Start with Woody's, Bunki's and Sharon's sites:

Sharon has a links page, too:

Hope this is what you are looking for. Happy surfing.

Judy Decker