Re: Air Dry Clay: Keeping it together

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 07:49:28 PDT

FYI I would not add water to air dry clay because you will change the
formula. You can score pieces to keep them together. The most important
thing is to be sure to keep air dry clay in an air tight container when not
working on it to insure that it does not begin to dry prematurely. If you
need additional information, please let me know the exact brand you are
using and I will try to get advice from the mfg. I hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com