Air Dry Clay

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 04:44:49 PDT

Denise,
    Thanks for replying. How about clay that has gotten dry from
handling by students. We all start out with the same consistancy, but
some of my students have 'sponge' fingers and their clay in less than f
minutes is quite dry and crumbly. Can they dip their hands in water and
work it into the clay? These little guys are the ones that have the most
trouble with their clay and keeping it together. I suspect that they
are loving it to death.
Ellen Silverman
k-8 NJ

---