Re: Question on veneer projects

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 18:50:57 PDT

Hi Linda, The veneer is from a wood veneer business and were their old samples.
Beautiful veneers from south america. We have open house tomottow night and I have
this huge pile of wood sheets in my room- no where else to put them. Oh well...
Have a great year- I am a week and a half into the year. Betsy
PS Look under plywood and veneers in the yellowpages.

linda eastman wrote:

> betsy, all these ideas are piquing my interest. how was it you got ahold of

---