Re: planning 9/11 observances

---------

TEACHINGTALES_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 17:55:28 PDT

In a message dated 8/21/2002 5:24:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, TEACHINGTALES
writes:

> I was three years old when JFK was shot and I have vivid recollections not
> only of that day but the day Oswald was shot. I wish someone had sat down
> to explain things to me. I had a deep sense that the world was out of
> control and I felt very unsafe.

Hello again,

A correction to my post. In my haste I wrote that "I was three years old when
JFK was shot." Unfortunately I am not that young. It should have read, "I
was in "third grade when JFK was shot." My memory is good but not that good.
:)

warm wishes,
Karen
Karen Chace
Professional Storyteller
Co-publisher, Working smARTS e-newsletter for children's artists
<A HREF="http://www.workingsmarts.com/">Working smARTS - An e-Publication for Professional Children's Artists</A>
Producer of Researching Stories on the Internet CD
LANES Board Member
Co-Chair Hospitality Committee: NSN Conference, Chicago 2003
Arts Web Researcher
97 Chipaway Road
East Freetown, MA 02717
(508) 763-8565
<A HREF="mailto:storybug@aol.com">storybug@aol.com</A>
"Catch the Story Bug!"
"If you would thoroughly know anything, teach it to others."
                                             Tryon Edwards

---