RE: budget cuts-long post

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 06:12:29 PDT

Good advice, San D! Worth much more than a half dollar!

I think *all* teachers (not just Art) as well as schools need to follow
your campaign strategy to combat the influence of the media, video
games, video movies, peer pressure, and neighbor (and family)
influences.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant