RE: number of classes

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 21:38:20 PDT

> i went around asking what has the association done for us and all i
got was that we got a
> 20 minute duty free lunch!!

This sounds a lot like the movie "Teachers" with Nick Nolte. Well worth
seeing. You'll all like it a lot. Nolte kept asking the union rep, as
he was being railroaded for being a dissident (testifying that the
school had in fact passed a student through who could neither read nor
write), "Is that all we have left to fight for...two minutes?"
Referring to the 2 minute extension to the teacher's lunch that the
union had won for them.

---