Re: MURAL BRAINSTORMING

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 18:56:18 PDT

This may not help at all, but I love these murals by Russian children.

http://www.mariaschildren.org/english/murals.html

I have had the same kind of idea in the back of my mind and just haven't
had a chance to gather my thoughts on it yet- but I would like to
somehow bounce off the way these look.

Good luck
Heather

Breanne wrote:

> Hi all! I am brainstorming ideas for a mural/collage... I want each
> student to participate (about 500) by creating their own drawing that
> could be placed onto a larger background... I thought maybe a
> self-portrait, symbol, etc... I'm not sure. I'd like to to a theme based
> on unity... any thoughts?

---