Re: Laguna self-hardening or ovencraft clay??

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 16:02:45 PDT

I'm sorry I'm still catching up with my past e mails but for what it's worth
IMHO If you want an air dry clay that dries the hardest and doesn't crumble,
try the Plastiroc on page 459 in the Sax catalog. Once it's dry it is as
hard as a rock. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net