budget cuts, etc.

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 10:16:33 PDT

Maggie wrote, "thOur one-year old superintendent has pronounced all our
students
"customers." My new principal (fourth in five years) told me that if
students weren't working, it was up to the teacher to e lesson
to make it more "exciting" and "involving" to the students. "

Don't feel bad...ours refers to himself as CEO and has the principals
calling the system "the corporation." We are told to make school "more
inviting."

---