Re: Huichol pronunciation

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 17:22:16 PDT

And I love to study the Huichol painitngs. I am in the process
of using some very small yarn to do a painting based on their
technique. I do this with students every other year, this is
the year for it. We use soft wax melted in crock pots, paint on
the wax in areas, then push the yarn into the cooled wax, was
stays soft enough for this. I use the wax that you use for the
machine called, "Art Waxer". When I get to school will look up
more information on the wax.

Jackie Aust
Director of Visual Art (K-12)
Bryan Texas