Re: It's all Greek to me....

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 16:32:41 PDT

I used wire to make figures with the 6th graders and we studied
proportion of the body. Then we made togas and such with strips of
muslin dipped in watered down white glue. We wrapped the muslin around
the heads too. Plaster gauze would have been great, but I didn't have
any. We stuck the ends of the wire where the feet would be in blocks of
wood cut from 2x4's. I ended up spray painting them white because the
wire rusted and left marks on the fabric.

It was a good project.
Heather

*******
> HI, Sharon....What about making aluminum foil (small) figures w

---