RE: union requirement

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 16:00:53 PDT

I was curious, so I went to the Library of Congress and did a search.
During the 107th session SB1960 was the Biobased Energy Incentive Act of
2002. So I went back to 106th session then SB1960 was Federal Judgeship
for Northeastern Wisconsin Act of 1999 (Introduced in Senate); and in
the 105th session it was To allow the National Park Service to acquire
certain land for addition to the Wilderness Battlefield, as previously
authorized by law, by purchase or exchange as well as by donation.

Also I did similar searches for SB1690 incase the two numbers were
reversed.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert