Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Reluctant learner for art subject

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 11:10:52 PDT

I have had students write a paper about the process instead of doing the
project. The student would have to do research, work in the library and
type it and present it to the class. Of course this is after I have
made phone calls to the parents/guardians, given detentions, etc.
Needless to say, I had only a couple last semester write papers.

>>> 08/19/02 03:07AM >>>
Please give me tips to deal with students who are taking art subject
reluctant to do the work.

Join the worldÆs largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.