Re: Reluctant learner for art subject

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 11:10:52 PDT

I have had students write a paper about the process instead of doing the
project. The student would have to do research, work in the library and
type it and present it to the class. Of course this is after I have
made phone calls to the parents/guardians, given detentions, etc.
Needless to say, I had only a couple last semester write papers.

>>> salaterrena@hotmail.com 08/19/02 03:07AM >>>
Please give me tips to deal with students who are taking art subject
but
reluctant to do the work.