RE: union requirement

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 08:54:13 PDT

Here is the Federal Bill # that passed through congress. The explanation
for the passing of the Bill, is because negotiations were so costly, and
people who did not belong to the union were reaping the benefits of union
decisions, so less and less people were joining. That's about all I know.
Write to your congressman/woman and find out more.
kathy Tickner