Re: Ap Art Class couse

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 15:39:24 PDT

Try e-mailing Janice Truitt with Plano Isd in Texas. She has been very
generous in allowing other districts follow the curriculumn of that of
Plano's Visual Art Curriculum. Her e-mail address is
jtruitt@planoisd.edu.

>>> smilam@sosinet.net 08/18/02 02:52PM >>>
I would like to get an AP Art Studio Class going for our district. Does
anyone have the couse written that I can use?
Currently I have just helped students do the portfolio in my Art 2-3
groups.
Does anyone have college prep Art 1?
Suzette Milam

---