Virus warning re: 'footer.txt' attachment to my post

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 16:06:34 PDT

I DID NOT send an attachment with any post to the list. DO NOT open any
attachment you find.

Looks like the same 'footer.txt' that was on that email a week or so
ago.

I guess I shouldn't have opened it myself.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant

  _____

 <http://hotbar.com/Scripts/Utils/ShineDirect.asp?requestor=shn69>
Upgrade OutlookR - Add COLOR to your Emails
<http://hotbar.com/Scripts/Utils/ShineDirect.asp?requestor=shn69>
OutlookR is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation

---