Re: Art and Fear Response

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 12:43:10 PDT

I have finally read the book, and I must say I'm really disappointed in
it. I thought it was mostly common sense and obvious--I thought since the
authors tried to describe all of art (music, drama etc.) they really
didn't say much to anyone. I particularly resented their attitude toward
art education as a destructive menace to artists.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #