Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: a bus!

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 09:41:12 PDT

--- Eric & Kris Holsen <> wrote:

> I have been offered a
> bus to paint! I'm
> thrilled! But how do you paint a bus in terms of
> materials, etc.? Anybody
> done this???

Start Up Advice: The How to's of Art Cars is available
through the Orange Show site -

It has some pretty thoroughly thought out ideas. A
lot of it you will already know though -especially if
you're pretty sure you will paint.

It has history of, who, what, why, when, and adhesive
sections. It also has sample letters for soliciting
supplies and press releases. I'll also admit some of
it is a little silly.

If your interested in previewing the paint section,
maybe I can send it to you. e-mail me personally.

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs