RE: It's all Greek to me....

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 09:45:17 PDT

Sharon,

What about a relief? Perhaps using aluminum foil (or something; you
people know materials better than I do; something that could hold its
form and that the kids could paint w/ White, Black, Tan, Maroon, etc.,
colors) pressed over 3-D objects. Perhaps use some Ken and Barbie dolls
(!) for the figures to depict mythological events...?

Just a thought...

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant