Question on veneer projects

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 06:16:26 PDT

Hi All,
I had a parent go to a business and ask for a load of veneer for my art
program. Other than the obvious things, such as bark paintings, or faux
papyrus,
wood inlay designs, I am open to suggestions for creative projects. I
am elementary. I have about 500 lbs of this stuff and will be asking
other art teachers to come and get some as well. Thanks,
Betsy

---