Re: number of classes

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 23:48:43 PDT

next time i hear someone complaining about union dues, i plan to give them a
copy of colette's message. we, in michigan the birthplace of labor unions (i
think), have all that stuff ironed out in our contracts. we can bring issues
to our union reps or directly to the association and if anything gets really
sticky, they will provide support and legal services until the situation is
resolved in accordance with our contracts. our contract is with our school
district administration and school board. each school district has their
own - not all the same, but uinique to what the membership is able to
negotiate.

linda in michigan

on 8/17/02 9:00 PM, A msg from Colette at emeraldeyes64@hotmail.com wrote:

> Isn't
> there some sort of law in NC that says that you have to at least have a
> bathroom break at some point?? Also, can they really expect me to teach a
> writing class. I don't have any experience in that area. If you don't have
> an answer for me, how would I find out?

---