Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: To Woody Perspective

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 12:53:10 PDT

I have collectedsome perspectie things from some oy your websites as well as
others on an Activity type journaling activity at this address. The format
is boring, but was all I had to work. The links are random on purpose to
make it a hunt. The goal of the project was to take a student on an
extended journaling activity, writing, drawing, searching etc. The address