monart method

---------

From: Daniela (brendanian_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 09:31:40 PDT

I have been looking for a method on teaching children how to draw for a
while. Yesterday, in one of my "studying and researching" days I came
across a book called "Drawing with childrenI" by "Mona Brookes that has
exactly what I had been looking for. A already developed method for
teaching children, as well as adults how to draw.
In order for me to use the method, scince I'd be using it for one of the
after school enhancement programs I teach I'd have to become a certified
teacher for the Monart method.
Scince this would mean spending a significant amount of money and our
budget is getting on its limit for spending, I'd like to know if you are
familiar with the Monart method and your opinions on it.

Thank you so much for your support as usual
Daniela

---