exchanges between a french classroom and an americain classroom

---------

From: Jérôme Ah-Nième (sjhmsa76_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 06:39:05 PDT

Hello !

I'm a french teacher in a small town in Normandy who think that art must have a real and an important place in a classroom. My students are 3 and 4 years old and althought they are young, I try during the whole school year to induce them to create, to know ant understand art.
I look for another teacher who would want to correspond with us (we could exchange the artwork done by our students and in this way know new artists, another feelings about a work of art known by you and us .......)

                                        Thank you. Sandrine AH-NIEME.
PS :Sorry for the mistakes I do and I will do.

---