Re: Whoops...ran some students off (who knew it'd be that easy)lol

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 22:46:48 PDT

If you are serious, not just wanting to run students off (lol)
I can mail it to you. Send me your mailing adress. I can't send it
because I am computer illiterate.
If someone could explain how to get a document from Appleworks 5 on a Mac
to aol to send, I'd e-mail it.
By the way, I am down to 13. I am not too pleased about that. It seems
like somethings not right if half of them leave. But they haven't had
formal art in the lower schools, only upper. Maybe my 6th graders next
year will know what to expect and it will be full.
Do any others have study hall to compete with. I remember study hall but
not for three hours a week. In a private school it seems like the parents
are just throwing their money away so their kid won't have as much
homework. I can understand if they are really struggling though.
One mom said her son took art in the upper school and they just "sketched"
 They didn't have tests or any studying. I would go bonkers if we only
sketched all year. Perhaps she is exaggerating.
Brenda

---