Crayola Markers at Toys R US

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 19:54:05 PDT

I just bought fifteen boxes of BOLD Crayola markers for 75 cents per box at ToysRUs. I was so excited to find them because neither Target or Walmart had the bold markers at the 99 cent price this year. They are the washable markers--box of 8. I have several projects which I like to use the bold markers exclusively.

Tomorrow is the last day of this sale--that is, August 17th--Saturday is the last day of the markers for 75 cents sale. The ad said there was a limit of 3 boxes, but they let me buy fifteen. I'll probably go buy fifteen more tomorrrow!

Our WalMart and Target haven't started the megamarkdowns, yet. Our kids go back to school in a week--teacher's start Monday. The suburban schools started yesterday.

WalMart had Elmers glue--4 oz. bottles for $.20 per bottle, Elmers gluesticks for 2 for $.20. Colorific crayons for $.20 for 16 and colorific colored pencils for $.50 for 12.

I've bought about $400 worth already--will buy more during megamarkdown time. I see about 900 kids a week this year and we do go through the supplies!

Marcia, Derby, KS

---