RE: Mexican bark painting

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 17:25:47 PDT

I have done Mexican bark painting and used brown sacks and have used brown paper from the large rolls. We wrinkle it up first before drawing and painting. Crizmzac Supplies has a nice unit on this subject that you can order from them. It comes with a video, posters and lesson plans. You can even order a real painting from them at very reasonable prices.
Bergie

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools