Re: Whoops...ran some students off (who knew it'd be that easy)lol

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 12:16:02 PDT

In a message dated 08/16/2002 12:05:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bruthrobson@aol.com writes:

> hall.
> I still think 15 classes is full time.
> Anyone agree with me?
> Brenda

In my town, in elementary, at least, full time is supposed to be 20 hours in
class with students. It all depends on the principal, though. In one school
last year, the art teacher had 23 hours of class, with duties. I had 20
hours, with three duties a week, and two other art teachers to take the other
7 classes. When we had an art supervisor, we all had 20 hours or less. Now
that there's no one to watch over us it is up the the principal. Some care,
some don't.

Leslie in Framingham, MA

---