'Arjomari Prioux'

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 11:41:20 PDT

Thanks for the replies on the paper - I paid a bit for it, but not nearly
what it was worth... and then the lady said she was just going to throw it
out if no body bought it...

the truly said thing was the man that used it lived down the street...
never knew he was in the house,. Twenty years ago he went through some
personal stuff, moved back in with his mother and never left the basement...
after a while stopped producing his art, and in January just gave up.

I was out of town for the sale - but there were tons of supplies - and his
mother gave away ALL of his work - she wanted nothing to do with any of it -
beautiful paintings of horses and racing....

the paper is great - you should see just plain old Crayola watercolors on it
-
Ellen
> From: Mrsbeeswax@aol.com
> I did a google search on the words 'Arjomari Prioux'
>

> http://www.handprint.com/HP/WCL/paper2a.html
> here's a site that talks about paper types, it mentions 'Arjomari Prioux'.

---