RE: 43 in Advanced Art Class.....ahhh

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 07:07:23 PDT

I might tell the class that this is a temporary problem until the
administration solves it. Then I would go on to explain to the students
that they will have only videos (tested), reading, writing, assignments
about art and art history until the situation is fixed. No art studio
activities until the situation is fixed.

Good idea.
Also, talk to the kids to talk to their parents. Or contact the parents
yourself.

Myriam

-

---